Honey Processing Line COMBILINE 55052
The professional honey processing line “COMBILINE 52 Lega” can be configured to process up
to 52 Dadant frames or 40 Langstroth Hoffman frames. It comprises the following machines and
• Support table for the super, with manual deboxing.
• DV2 semi-automatic uncapping machine with electrically heated knives, swinging vertically.
• Motorised stainless steel chain frame conveyor to automatically collect the frames at the outlet of the uncapping machine before loading them into
• Horizontal honey extractor with inverter and work program including adjustment of the honey
extraction cycle time (max 250rpm).
• Drive system for automatic positioning of the cage at the four frame loading-unloading stations.
• Frame collection unit at the outlet.
• Power supply: 220V-50Hz
• Max absorbed power: approx. 5Kw/h
Length “A” approx. 500cm.
Length “B” approx. 180cm.
Loading height (frame loading inlet) “C” approx. 144cm
• Cappings screw press with inverter and run/stop cycle timer, power supply 220V-50Hz (max
absorbed power: 0.75Kw/h)
• Single-walled honey collection tank.
• Double-walled, heated honey collection tank, power supply 220V-50Hz (max absorbed power:
• Impeller pump G90, power supply 220V-50Hz (max absorbed power: 0.75Kw/h).
• Roller unit to convey empty supers to the frame outlet area.