Manual Radial Honey Extractor COLIBRÌ 4 England-Manley Frames Conical Trasmission
Price: 360,50 € 295,49 € + VAT
COLIBRÌ Manual Radial Honey Extractor ø 380 mm, with stainless steel cage for 4 Frames high no more than 145 mm (England-Manley model), transmission with polyamide bevel gears, with tap ø 40 mm, with 3 removable painted steel legs, without cover.
The slotted tap is made of food-grade plastic, with butterfly screw closure.
This honey extractor is one of the small sized honey extractors in the Lega range, but it has the same quality as our entire line as it is made with the same components used for the larger honey extractors. The vat and the cage are in stainless steel, as required by the legislation on materials in contact with honey.
The shape and structure of the extractor make it solid, stable and long-lasting. No limit to the number of frames to be honey extracted, Lega honey extractors will accompany you over time, as only a quality product can do.
The extractor is MADE IN ITALY, which means that it has been designed and built within the Lega factory, with all the experience and quality that has always characterized us.
- Food grade stainless steel AISI 304
- Made in Italy
- TIG welding
- Stability and strength thanks to the J-shaped steel legs
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Extractor body material: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Transmission: conical
- Cage material: stainless steel
- Diameter of the vat: 378mm
- Diameter of the cage: 362mm
- Height of the cage: 335mm
- Code of the cage: #4497600
- Capacity: 4 England-Manley Frames (maximum height 145 mm)
- Tap diameter: 40 mm