Motorized Honey Extractor GAMMA 2 Radial ZANDER 12 Frames
Price: 1.690,01 € 1.385,25 € + VAT
ZANDER 12 motorized radial honey extractor, Ø 630 mm, with stainless steel cage for 12 Zander frames, with low voltage Gamma 2 electric motor. Fixed under the vat, with the possibility of adjustment between 0 and 460 RPM. Equipped with a new immediate release device.
Ø 40 mm plastic tap and 3 solid steel legs.
Total discharge honey extractor, so as not to create honey residues during processing.
The slotted tap is made of food-grade plastic, with butterfly screw closure.
This honey extractor is one of the medium sized honey extractors in the Lega range, but has the same quality as our entire line as it is made with the same components used for the larger honey extractors.
The vat and the cage are in stainless steel, as required by the legislation on materials in contact with honey.
The shape and structure of the extractor make it solid, stable and long-lasting. No limit to the number of frames to be honey extracted, Lega honey extractors will accompany you over time, as only a quality product can do.
The extractor is MADE IN ITALY, which means that it has been designed and built within the Lega factory, with all the experience and quality that has always characterized us.
- Food grade stainless steel AISI 304
- Made in Italy
- TIG welding
- Stability and strength thanks to the J-shaped steel legs
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Total discharge
- Extractor body material: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Motorization: GAMMA 2 Electric Motor with speed regulator
- Cage material: stainless steel
- Diameter of the vat: 625mm
- Diameter of the cage: 600mm
- Height of the cage: 395mm
- Code of the cage: #4670600
- Capacity: 12 Zander frames and 12 Dadant super frames
- Tap diameter: 40 mm