Warming Cabinet 600Kg Electrically Heated
Price: 3.900,00 € 3.196,72 € + VAT
Hot chamber for 600Kg of honey.
The hot chamber with insulated walls is used to liquefy crystallized honey by heat. The heat, generated with internal electric heating with forced air circulation, allows the honey to be melted at a constant and controlled temperature.
The hot chamber has an electrowelded load-bearing structure that supports prepainted sheet metal panels with expanded polyurethane insulation.
Inside, there can be placed 2 drums of 300 kg of honey, ripener up to 400 kg, at least 24 cans of 25 kg or an equivalent quantity of honey in jars.
Inside the hot chamber there are two heating modules. Each of these carries a 1500 W finned resistor and a tangential fan for air circulation.
Temperature is controlled by a probe placed inside the chamber and by a digital reading thermostat on the control panel.
This machine is equipped with wheels and has been designed without a bottom, to allow the use of pallets and to be positioned without moving the honey drums.
Drums to be heated remain stationary and the hot chamber is pushed over and closed. There is no appreciable dispersion of hot air between walls and floor thanks to a particular sealing system.
- Maximum quantity of honey: 600kg
- Easy to move
- Maximum resistance over time
- Highest build quality
- Digital temperature control
- Constant and controlled temperature to preserve honey
- Can be placed on pallets
- External dimensions: 1610x1200x1490 mm
- Internal dimensions: 1300x890x1190 mm
- Capacity: 2 drums of 300 kg, 24 cans of 25 kg
- Weight: 150 kg
- Maximum total absorption: 3.050 W
- Air circulation: 560 m3/h forced with fan
- Instrumentation: digital thermostat