Motorized Honey Extractor Engine GAMMA 2 AUTOMATIC Radial FLAMINGO 28 Dadant 12 Langstroth Frames
Price: 2.897,81 € 2.375,25 € + VAT
FLAMINGO honey extractor with radial cage for 28 Dadant super honeycombs or 12 Langstroth honeycombs, with GAMMA 2 AUTOMATIC motor, straight and sturdy legs.
With this honey extractor, 28 Dadant frames or 12 Langstroth frames can be extracted.
Safety system in the lid, the extractor works only with the lid closed to protect the operator during processing.
This honey extractor is one of the large honey extractors in the Lega range, and concentrates all the quality of our line.
The vat and the cage are in stainless steel, as required by the legislation on materials in contact with honey.
The total discharge allows to have no honey residues on the bottom of the vat, helping the beekeeper also in this aspect.
The motor has a variable speed, to be able to modulate the speed during honey extraction, accelerating it when the frames begin to empty.
The shape and structure of the extractor make it solid, stable and long-lasting.
No limit to the number of frames to be honey extracted, Lega honey extractors will accompany you over time, as only a quality product can do.
The extractor is MADE IN ITALY, which means that it has been designed and built within the Lega factory, with all the experience and quality that has always characterized us.
- Food grade stainless steel AISI 304
- Made in Italy
- TIG welding
- Stability and strength thanks to the solid steel legs
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Extractor body material: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Motorization: GAMMA 2 AUTOMATIC electric motor with speed regulator
- Cage material: stainless steel
- Diameter of the vat: 700mm
- Diameter of the cage: 680mm
- Height of the cage: 410mm
- Code of the cage: # 5000600GH
- Capacity: 28 Dadant super frames, 12 Langstroth frames
- Tap diameter: 40 mm