Beehive Standard KUBIK 10 Frames Brood Body Only - Eco Line
Price: 61,12 € 76,40 € 50,10 € + VAT 62,62 € + VAT
Dadant hive 10 frames with movable bottom painted with fixed Antivarroa net on the bottom, cable cover, flat lid, with pre-assembled hardware (door, handles, corner pieces, pinwheels).
This beehive is built using laminated spruce wood boards, which give it excellent strength.
The hive is the first object that the beekeeper finds on his way, because it will be the home of his bees.
The choice of a standard hive in size and construction means that the accessories that the beekeeper will use over time will all be compatible, from supers to antivarroa nets.
Kubik hive is a hive without a small porch, which makes it more compact and smaller than the hive model with a small porch.
The dimensions of the frames are identical, and the super to be used is the same as the hives with the front porch.
Made from only wood and metal, the hive is designed, cut and assembled in our factory by expert carpenters. No glues, resins or paints that are toxic or harmful to bees are used. The hives are assembled using only screws or nails and the paint that covers only the external part is water-based paint.
The internal part of the body and the roof is not painted in order not to pollute the internal environment of the hive.
The roof is covered with a metal layer on the outside, which protects the wood of the hive from rain and sun. The roof covering is also applied without the use of adhesives.
Spacers of the frames are made of metal, as are the solid side handles, which allow you to lift the hive in a safe and stable way.
DETAILS AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Nest with fixed bottom anti varroa in net internal measures - 450x385x338mm
- High frame cable cover 430x500x60mm with central hole ø 42 mm
- Wooden box lid covered with galvanized sheet - 545x475x88 mm
- Hardware already assembled with serrated door, 2 handles, 3 corner pieces, 2 spacers, 2 eye screws antivarroa tray, raw mesh
- The color of the image is purely indicative. Color may vary from that in the photo, depending on production batches.