Radial Manual Honey Extractor KIWI 12 Langstroth Frames Helical Transmission
Price: 1.583,00 € 1.297,54 € + VAT
KIWI 12 manual radial honey extractor, ø 700 mm with stainless steel cage for 12 Langstroth frames, transmission with helical steel gears in closed box, automatic disengagement and brake, ø 40 mm plastic tap, transparent polycarbonate cover hinged to the bar and 3 removable painted steel legs.
Total discharge honey extractor, so as not to create honey residues during processing.
The slotted tap is made of food-grade plastic, with butterfly screw closure.
This honey extractor is one of the medium sized honey extractors in the Lega range, but it has the same quality as our entire line as it is made with the same components used for the larger honey extractors. The vat and the cage are in stainless steel, as required by the legislation on materials in contact with honey.
The shape and structure of the extractor make it solid, stable and long-lasting. No limit to the number of frames to be honey extracted, Lega honey extractors will accompany you over time, as only a quality product can do.
The extractor is MADE IN ITALY, which means that it has been designed and built within the Lega factory, with all the experience and quality that has always characterized us.
- Food grade stainless steel AISI 304
- Made in Italy
- TIG welding
- Stability and strength thanks to the J-shaped steel legs
- Easy to clean
- Easy to use
- Total discharge
- Extractor body material: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Transmission: Helical Gears
- Cage material: stainless steel
- Diameter of the vat: 700mm
- Diameter of the cage: 650 mm
- Height of the cage: 390mm
- Code of the cage: #4778600
- Capacity: 12 Langstroth frames
- Tap diameter: 40 mm